Friday, November 20, 2009

Skateboarding pictures


Andy gave me a cool camera for my birthday and I have not been able to use it much. The few times I have used it I realized I like taking photos of people - I really want to take photos of people wherein they know I take their photo but I am too shy to ask because the question is specific, "please dont smile and just look at the camera" The photos posted here are also one of my favorites, I Like taking pictures of odd things put in one frame - these were taken in a skateboarding competition we went to in abu Dhabi. We watched, we're old geezers who can only ride longboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet the Inked. Cupcakemaker

My photo
Dubai, UAE
A marketeer, yoga enthusiast, with a penchant for baking, skateboarding and thinking of adding 1 more to her 4 tattoos. I was in Thailand 3 1/2 years ago when the baking bug got to me, for a long stretch (aided by insomnia) I would invent and bake cookies and cupcakes for friends. Most of my baked goodies I could only eat sparingly as I was wary of it being too unhealthy - so the baking stopped. I have recently turned vegetarian and realized that healthy food can be super yummy...why not baking? There are loads of inspiring journalling from friends (love Lyan's blogs on cooking and Shane's) that I was inspired to journal my own! So here's to an exploration of healthy sweet treats you and I can enjoy...guilt-free!